Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can you please tell me what I'm going to be charged upon delivery?

So I bought a computer from, what I thought, was a company that had a Canadian extension (I don't know the proper wording, I'm sorry.) Basically I was looking for a new computer and futureshop gouges so I went with another company that had an American website and a Canadian website, of course, little did I know, since they said nothing, that their Canadian website is only prices. So I got charged no tax and no environmental fee. The package is on its way now. I live in Nova Scotia. Am I going to be charged hst and gst and environmental tax? I just need to know how much to put aside (and if I'm going to have to borrow money from someone because I'm on a tight budget and this was unexpected, this whole scenario was my point to buy Canadian).

No comments:

Post a Comment