Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What should I do about my DD B-day this year?

My DD will turn three the end of this August, normally we have just been having her party around her B-day weekend. Well this year I am due with our second baby the second week in August. So my kids' B-days will be about 2.5 weeks apart, give or take depending when I have her brother. I don't know if should have a party for my daughter or not. I will have a baby less then a month old and don't want him exposed to a bunch of stuff, nor do I know if I would be up to having a party. But I also don't want my DD to feel like once baby is here she is getting pushed aside and doesn't get to have a birthday party now. Uggg...I am torn at what to do. I was thinking maybe a small gathering at my house with Pizza (easy) and cake. Very small. Just grandparents and Aunts and uncles (meaning just two). Or I could have her party before hand but we are so busy the next few weeks I don't know where to begin, with fourth of July and my step-daughter coming down for a few weeks I don't know what weekend I would even have a party on. Or should I just have a party after the baby is here. Any Ideas or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment